Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fanciful Feathers

Just a quick post showing a card I made tonight for a neighbor of mine who filled in for me last minute at church last Sunday. As soon as I saw this feather set...I was in love! To be honest, not too many of the feather sets that have been coming out lately have really hit me enough to want to buy them, but this one from Wplus9 did just that and more!

I inked up one of the feathers in Memento Luxe "Love Letter" and another feather in "Teal Zeal". Then, with the third and final feather, I decided to ink it up with Versamark and emboss it with Hero Arts "Gold" embossing powder along with the sentiment. A little twine and bling to finish it up the look.

 I just love the CAS look of this card. Enjoy :)




UPDATE: While cutting out the feathers for this card, I decided to make a few extra because I was so in love with it. Here's more to share :)




No comments:

Post a Comment