Sunday, May 4, 2014

Watercolor Practice

Tomorrow is the first day for the newest online card class "Watercolor for Card Makers"....
I have been very busy the last few weeks but have had a chance to practice my water coloring on a few cards and I just wanted to take a moment to share them with you quick! 

Here's the first one where I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks: 


The next one was done using Hero Arts water color wheel for the background: 

And the last one I used two different types of watercolor...Leow Cornell Simply Water Color Art Cakes and Pearlescent Water Color Paint Cakes. I found both these water color sets on Amazon and  I am in love!


If you get a chance to take the class too...please leave me a comment! I'd love to see what water color creations you've made :)

HUGS!
~Debbie








No comments:

Post a Comment