Wednesday, September 11, 2013

SPOOOOOKY!

Have you seen the new chevron washi tapes from We R Memory Keepers? They are sooo awesome and come in a wonderful array of colors. When I saw them, I knew I had to have them. As luck would have it, my local Archiver's was having an awesome sale and I headed straight out to get them. I didn't buy them all, but I sure as heck wanted too!!

I knew right away what I wanted to do with these different colors of chevron. I chose some Fall and Halloween colors and used some popular Halloween colors for this card. I started off with some black card stock and added three colors of tape: green, purple, and orange. I then stamped a couple of adorable images from the new Mama Elehant set "Bootastic Me." Have you seen this set? Who doesn't love to see cute little kids in costume? So cute!! I colored the images with my copics then fussy cut them out and placed them over the chevron background I'd created. I then white embossed the sentiment, which came from the same set. Last of all I added some faux stitching with my white gelly roll pen and a few Doodlebug "Halloween Sprinkles" in colors to match my chevron washi. Simply adorable!! Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment