Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lawn Fawn Leaves

Today's card was made using the gorgeous set of Lawn Fawn's "Stitched Leaves" die set. I distressed these amazing leaves using some beautiful fall distress ink colors. I just love love love how they turned out!! I then created a pretty fall scene using the adorable little fox and acorn from Lawn Fawn's "Into the Woods" stamp and die sets that I colored with copic markers. I added a pretty little bow made from some May Arts two-toned textured ribbon (in the brown and gold) and then added a few of the little flower sequins from Lawn Fawn's "Into the Woods" mixed sequin set.

I'm entering this photo in the latest Lawnscaping Challenge which includes using a pin for your inspiration. This is the inspiration on pinterest for my card:



 Happy Fall my dear friends :). Enjoy!!



Update:

I also decided to enter this card in the Die-Cut Diva's challenge at www.die-cut-divas.blogspot.co.nz.

5 comments:

  1. This card is a work of art! For a second, I thought the leaves were real! You did a fabulous job!
    Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, this card is so amazing! I just love your inspiration photo and how beautifully you recreated it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could favorite this I would! it is so cute! thanks for playing with the DCD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely leaves and scene. Perfect for your inspiration.

    So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas' challenge.

    ReplyDelete