Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Week

Hey....I just wanted to take a minute and share a few of the Easter cards that I created over the last week or so.
Crafting has been slow around here...lots to do when you're a single mom....or at least a temporary one :). Last week was Spring Break so I tried to get some housework done and spend time with my kiddos.....but, I did get a chance to make a few cards.

Here's the first one:

This fun card was made using the "Honey Bunny" set from Mama Elephant. The images and sentiments in this set are just adorable and I have to say...this set is and will probably stay one of my favorites!

Here's the second:

I just adore this "Pure Innocence" sent from MFT called "One Sweet Chic." I tried my hand at paper piecing oart if her outfit and her matching hair bow. I just love how this one turned out :).

This one I made for a good friend of mine: 

This set is also going to be an all time favorite! Its brand new from Avery Elle and is called "Storybook" These adorable images were drawn by the amazing Heather Campbell (you can find her blog at parkermolly.blogspot.com) and they are just precious! I know I will be reaching for them over and over again!


This last card isn't an Easter card but I just adore it as well. This cute set is from Tiddly Inks and is called "Flying High." I've had this for quite sometime but never did stamp it out. I'm so glad I finally did....I just think it is so fun and a great way to tell someone you're there for them!


Well friends...I hope you have an amazing Easter weekend and find sometime to get some crafting in! I myself will be busy with a Birthday party full of 8 year old girls...and Easter...should be fun and exhausting!

*Hugs*

~Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment