Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Quick and Simple

One of my favorite types of cards are Clean and Simple...yet sometimes I find myself getting carried away with the details. Today was a beautiful day here as our family came together to celebrate the wedding of my sweet niece. Its crazy how time flies! She was just a baby when I married my sweet companion over 22 years ago.
Unfortunately, I suffer from back pain mixed with some arthritis and fibromyalgia. Today was one of those days where my back was in severe pain and it was hard to enjoy the day and accomplish all the things I needed too. I needed to make her a card quick to go along with her gift...so I used Lawn Fawn's set "Penelope's Blossoms". This set is just amazingly beautiful when embossed and makes a quick and elegant card. I used a teal card base and then emobssed the florals and sentiment with silver embossing powder to match her wedding colors of silver and teal. Since these are my favorite colors as well...it was easy to love the results!
Its days like these that I am so grateful for amazing stamp companies, like Lawn Fawn, that make my life easier.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment