Saturday, August 31, 2013

BOO!

Hello Peeps,
I told you earlier how much I love love love Fall! I wasn't kiddin, as you'll witness first hand throughout the next few months! And of course, along with Fall, comes Halloween! YAY! I can't tell you how much I love Halloween too! The ghosts, scarecrows, goblins, bats, and CANDY....I love me some candy! Just ask anyone who knows me :). 

Anywho, today's card is my first try at a Halloween card. My seven year old crafter in training helped Mommy put this card together. 


Isn't it BOOTIFUL?  HEHE! First off we punched out a bunch of little batties with the fiskars bat punch. Then we cut some orange card stock and some of the new Doodle Bug "Halloween Parade" card stock for the background...so adorable! We then die cut the "boo!" sentiment out of the Lawn Cuts "Quinn's abc's" die set. I added some black and white twine and a black felt flower with  few orange and black blingies on the side :). I then added a little washi tape for interest in black and orange with white pokie dots...just for a little sumpin extra :). Me likey....do you? ENJOY!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment