Monday, December 2, 2013

A Bunch of Christmas

        Hello friends :). I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving weekend! As you may have noticed....I decided to take a hiatus from my blog for the week so I could just relax and enjoy my family! We had a nice weekend at home and spent Thanksgiving day at my wonderful in'law's house this year. I know that this is the last year my kiddos will all be together for quite awhile. I have two older boys who may not be around next year for the Holidays and I am trying to relish every minute of it this year before they are gone..(add sniffle here).

        So today I'm sharing a set that I put together quickly using one of the stamps from the SSS "Holiday Borders" set. I white embossed the image after stamping with Versamark Ink. I just love the contrast of this gorgeous stamp on red cardstock..don't you?  It reminds me of a Christmas sweater. And then, as you can see, I finished them each off a little bit different! Fun, Festive, and Fast :)....Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment