Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Owl Tags

I absolutely love owls. I know they've been all the hype lately, and I can see why. They are soo adorable and fun...especially in card making.
Lawn Fawn has one of these adorable owl stamps for the Christmas season. I've had it for awhile but wasn't sure how I wanted to use it yet. I've seen so many cute projects with it and wanted mine to be a little unique. I decided to make a tag..not just for my blog...but for the latest Lawnscaping Challenge. As I was coloring my owl...it hit me! I needed to make a white snow owl...female version...that I can also add to the Ellen Hutson feminine 12 tags of Christmas challenge. SO...Here is what I came up with! Obviously my owl is inspired by Kelly Marie's tag. I not they're not too original, but I'm happy with how they turned out none the less and to make them a little more personal....I decided to add different sentiments for my little owls than the one that came from the set.
Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Hehehe these tags make me smile, you definitely didi it! Your owls look unique and they're adorable and fun! Love the color combos too!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, cuteness! I LOVE the eyelashes you added! SOOOO darling! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete