Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Baby Its Cccc-coooooold Outside!

And man is it ever cold outside today!! We had a huge snowstorm blow in over during the night last night-landing our trampoline (which was leaning up against the house blocked from the wind on two sides) on top of our dog kennel.....say what?! Crazy crazy weather........BRRRR!!!

So today's card, which I believe is #19 in my Holiday Card Series, was stamped with an adorable snowman image that I received in my Hero Arts Holiday surprise box. The set is called "Share the Joy."  If you haven't noticed yet...I absolutely adore snowmen....and this one is no exception! I don't know what it is, but snowmen make me happy, so don't be surprised when and if you see more of them popping up on my blog..hehe! 

So, what's your favorite Holiday/Winter Character? Leave me a comment, and a link to your blog post..I'd love to see what you've been up to too :)

Enjoy!

Other Products Used:

Fancy Pants Designs- Timbergrove Collection/Letter Stickers, Flair
My Minds Eye- Winter Wonderland Collection/Cad Stock
Recollections- Twine
Marvy Uchida- Liquid Applique/White
Wink of Stella- Clear Glitter Pen
Copic Markers
Uniball Signo White Gel Pen


1 comment:

  1. cute! I love the texture on his hat and sweater! The bright colors are perfect for your so very cold day!

    ReplyDelete