Thursday, December 5, 2013

In The Lane

Tonight's card is #20 in my Holiday Card Series. It was made using the gorgeous set from Mama Elephant "Winter Wonderland". I immediately fell in love with this set and its amazing winter scenery. The deer are just gorgeous...and the trees......well, they speak for themselves. I decided to use some paper from Bo Bunny that was already set up almost exactly the same with the birch trees in the background. I stamped the deer figures in front of the trees and added some extra snowflakes in all different shapes and sizes with my Unicorn pigment Ink. I then added the sentiment with some Hero Arts Black ink and to embellish, I tied a bow with some May Arts Ivory twine and used two matching Bo Bunny Buttons over the bow.
 I can't wait to create more with this stamp set... Yesterday I used the set for a masculine birthday card....I love how versatile it truly is.

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment