Monday, January 27, 2014

Last Day of Homework :)


Today's card was inspired by a card that Jennifer McGuire made in an online card class I've been participating in. This card was made by creating my own stencil our of a die by Avery Elle....then using embossing paste by Wendy Vecchi and then covering the paste with four different colors of embossing powders. The sentiment I used is from Avery Elle and is actually from the same stamp set that Jennifer used on her card ...only she made a thank you card. And..... if you've been reading my posts you know I'm in need of Birthday cards right now, so I decided to go with a Birthday sentiment instead :)

I am just ecstatic with the results of this card...and can't wait to try this technique time and time again!

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment