Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hello Flourish

Happy Wednesday friends! I just have to say.....I am over the moon excited with today's card!  I gotta say too that the photo just doesn't even give this card justice The colors involved are so beautiful and the camera just didn't pick them up like I had hoped it would...but what can ya do...right?

Anyway...here's my prized posession :)



I've had this Hero Arts Stamp for quite some time but just wasn't sure how to go about making it really....you know...POP! Today, while I was looking around at my stamps and trying to get some inspiration...it HIT.

I decided to stamp it on some Tim Holtz water color paper with versamark and heat emboss it with my white Hero Arts embossing powder. I then colored in the image with Distress Markers. I used several colors in the image which you could see and then blended the colors with an aquash brush.

I then fussy cut the image out and placed it onto a red pierced circle die from My Favorite Things. I then adhered that onto a cute polka dotted piece of card stock from the Doodlebug "Sweethearts" collection and added some ribbon I had on hand and some enamel dots from the same collection. The "Hello" sentiment is one that I used a few days ago from Simon Says Stamp.

I will try to take better pictures tomorrow so you can see how truly amazing the card and the colors look. But, in the mean time...I hope all is well with you and that you may find some inspiration to try something new and fun that brings you joy!

Until tomorrow......Happy Stamping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment