Sunday, February 2, 2014

Big Hugs

Today was a great day! Any day that starts with going to church and ends with the Seahawks winning the Super Bowl has to be a winner :). Luckily between those two awesome events I was able to get a couple of cards made so I'd love to share them with you quick.
The first card was made using some of the card stock from Simon Says Stamps February card kit. I paired it up with some vellum and this beautiful thank you image I downloaded off of the Silhouette website. I'm loving the soft springy colors! What do you think?

The second card I made was more of a Valentine card. I started off with some traditional Valentine colors and used another beautiful die cut that is heart shaped from my Silhouette...and then I added a cute arrow die from Reverse Confetti, Simon Says Stamp's big "Hugs" die and then a sentiment from one of my all time favorite Avery Elle sets called "Oh Happy Day"....which totally describes today :).

I hope you enjoyed your Sunday as well and was able to create something that made your day even better!!

Sending BIG HUGS your way till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment