Saturday, February 1, 2014

Love Balloon

I love Saturdays! No one is rushing out the door. The family is all home together relaxing, enjoying one another, sleeping in...etc. Its so nice not feeling rushed, and it is especially fun to craft on days like this!

I came up with the design for today's card while laying in bed last night, surfing through some images on the Silhouette site. I thought it would be fun to use the hot air balloon image from Lawn Fawn only change it to a heart shaped balloon for Valentine's Day. I ended up using a die cut from Simon Says Stamp "Valentine Spoons" set for the heart because the size was just perfect for replacing the balloon..but the rest of the images are from Lawn Fawn's "Blue Skies' stamp and die sets.

The adorable card stocks and red pearls that I used are from Doodlebug. I don't think there's a Doodlebug design that I don't just love!

I hope you enjoyed your Saturday as much as I did...and until next time.................

Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment