Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lawn Fawn Love

One thing you'll learn about me pretty quickly while following my blog is that I love Lawn Fawn. The stamps are such great quality....The critters are adorable.....and Kelly Marie seems like someone I could easily become best friends with. Have you watched her videos? She's so adorable :).

If you've been following their blog you'll have noticed all of the great new stamps, dies, and embellishments that they have been introducing for the fall/winter season. They are all so cute...I can't wait to play with them!

Today's card was made for their latest "lawnscaping challenge"  which just happens to be paper piecing. Since my husband is home after being away for about five months, love is definitely on my mind. "Monty" as I'll call him, is absolutely my one and only! He was made for me. He is my best friend, my better half, and the reason I am here on the earth! I am extremely blessed to have him as my companion during this lifetime. Therefore, as a tribute to him I created this card. 

My card is mainly from the set "Gnome Sweet Gnome"...Using the adorable pink flamingos. I turned one into a female and the other into a male...and the male is following the female, letting her know that she is the only one for him. I used a few other stamps as well. The sun is from "Sunny Skies", and the sentiment is from "Clear To See." 

Please leave a comment and tell me about the love in your life! Enjoy :)



1 comment:

  1. Congrats con having your husband at home! Love your card, the paper piecing is amazing and it's just too cute!!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete