Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2 Day #3

I had so much fun making today's cards. The first card was another try at a banner card. I used the "ALWAYS" die cut from Simon Says Stamp and embossed the words "thinking of you" underneath from the "ALWAYS STAMP SET", also from Simon Says Stamp. Underneath the sentiment I lined up a rainbow of matching polka dot ribbon to add some fun!

The second card was made from a new set to me from one of my favorite stamp companies: Lawn Fawn! I just love how this one turned out! I used some soft shadow inks to make a background from the TV stamp from the set "STAY TUNED".... and from the same set I stamped the sentiment "tuning in to say hi", only I masked off the hi on the set and put a "hi" sticker that I received in the SSS July monthly card kit instead on the TV that I popped out with 3d foam. I just adore how this card turned out. I love the colors, the stamps, EVERYTHING!!!!

Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think and what you've been working on this week and one lucky follower will win a surprise stamp set at the end of the week! ENJOY :)



No comments:

Post a Comment