Monday, July 22, 2013

Shabby Chic

Ok...I admit it! I am a huge fan of all things shabby chic. Everything is so feminine and pretty. I am a huge sucker for florals of all kinds, especially roses. A few months back, I ordered a skin for my Ipad. Being A mother of four boys, I didn't hear the end of it when they saw what kind of skin I ordered. It's very shabby chic and my boys kept teasing me about how it looks like my iPod belonged to a Granny now. What do you think?


It may look like a Granny cover but I love it .... And just the other day my 16 year old niece commented on how cute she thought it was....so maybe its just a guy thing? Anyway, you're probably wondering where I'm going with this.....believe it or not, it's just the intro to my next card. It's a little shabby chic and a whole lot pretty!! It was made using mostly products from My Favorite Things and is now one of my favorite things. I hope it's becomes one of yours as well! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment