Tuesday, July 9, 2013

www.cardcrazycrafter.blogspot.com

Hello my fellow stampers! This is the card I chose to make on day two of Summer Card Camp. I used distress inks in peacock feathers, dried marigold, and mustard seed for the background streaks. Then for the stamped flower image from Hero Arts, I used distress inks again in the colors mowed lawn and worn lipstick. I absolute love this stamp and have been waiting for a wave of inspiration so I can use it. Today, after watching Shari Carroll's video and the new technique she taught, I couldn't wait to get started. I hope you like it as much as I do!! Please don't forget to leave a comment on this or any other of my cards posted this week...There is a surprise stamp set up for grabs at the end of the week for one random follower..... Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment