Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2 Week 3 Day 1

Hello Stampers :) I have a quick second post tonight for you just to show you the homework I completed for Summer Card Camp 2. This card was put together with the inspiration of sketch #3 in class and using all the colors in our color swatch for the week. I started by taking a 4x5 piece of kraft card stock and made an awesome background using Tim Holtz Distress Stains in Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves, and Walnut Stain. Then after drying these, I added a few spritzes of Heidi Swapp's Color Shine in teal. I was immediately tickled with the results!!

After placing my card stock and background I stamped and embossed the word "hello" from the Hero Arts Studio Calico "Frames and Feathers" set. After adding the twine, I realized I the card actually looked awesome either direction...Which way do you like it best?  Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment