Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Hubs is Home!

Hello Stampers, This last week has been an awesome one. On the 4th of July, my dear husband finally came home after five long months away working on a contract in the Middle East. What a wonderful day for him to return home as we celebrate our country's freedom that he helps defend today and everyday. The kids and I have so enjoyed every minute we have been able to spend with him and luckily he will be around for a few weeks which makes me one very happy card crafter!

 Today also marks the first day of the Summer Card Camp 2 classes brought by Simon Says Stamp along with designers: Kristina Werner and Jennifer Werner. Being new to the stamping and paper crafting world, this is only my second set of online classes that I've been a part of. There is so much to learn, and so many ways to get to know others as you share what you've taken away from class by posting pictures of the cards you make that go along with the color scheme and sketches that are given out each week. Class members can comment on each post and in doing this is helps encourage each crafter to try new things and have fun doing it! I was able to make three cards today that go along with this week's sketches and color combos. I was having so much fun, I just kept going :). Although I cant share what we've learned I can share with you my individual cards. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below and there just may be a giveaway at the end of this first week of class.

Enjoy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment