Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summer Card Camp Week 2 Day 4

Hello Stampers :)...
Sorry its been so long since my previous post. I've been truly enjoying the Summer Card Camp 2 and have been extremely busy with the hubby home 24/7..so I barely get time to make my cards, let alone blog about them.

I have made several cards in the last week or so but today I'm going to share with you the card I made from today's class. The idea behind this card was to use holiday stamps for another purpose other than for a holiday card. Since I've only been card crafting for a few months, I haven't built up much on the holiday side of things. I did however buy a few sets on clearance a couple months ago, which mainly consist of one of my favorite companies...Lawn Fawn!! Since I didn't have much to work with, my card is pretty generic, but I used the tree stamps from Lawn Fawn's "Let it Snow" set as a background for my card. I used Unicorn ink from Hero Arts to ghost stamp the first image and then used peeled paint and pine needles distress ink for the trees, vintage photo for the sentiment, and antique linen to distress the cream colored card stock I layered underneath. Then I used the fox and the racoon from the "Critters in the Forest" set, also made by Lawn Fawn, and colored them with copic markers. It may be generic, but I think it turned out as cute as can be!!! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment