Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Subway Christmas

Hello Friends :). 
Today I'm showing you two quick cards. The first is #8 in my Holiday Card Series....and the second is just a quick card I made as homework for Holiday Card Camp day 2.


For my card today, I tried my hand at a Subway card, using the stamp set "Holiday Subway Art" from My Favorite Thigs. This fun set makes it soooo easy to create with, it pretty much does the work for you ;0). I stamped out the images with various colors of Hero Arts Shadow Inks and sparkled them up with my clear "Wink of Stella" of course! 


This second card was made using the "Die-namics Pierced Square Stax", also from MFT...and the "Gift Bow Topper Die" from Lil' Inker. I used the technique of inlayed die cutting that was taught by Jennifer McGuire in the camp. By doing this technique, it actually makes your card a single layer card. As an after thought however, I added the "Merry" die cut on top from Memory Box and the Christmas is from the MFT "Holiday Subway Art" set again, which I embossed with Hero Arts white embossing powder. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment