Friday, November 22, 2013

Jingle Bell Booty

Hello Crafters...Haappy WEEEKEND!!! Yay, sleep in day tomorrow! Oh yah, card...you probably want to see my card.

Well, you came to the right place. Today's card was totally the idea of my sweet seven year old crafting buddy. When I took her to Archiver's with me a few weeks back, she fell in love with this stamp set from Art Impression called "Santa Shake Set." She just loves the hilariousness of Santa's shaking booty on the inside of the card...which is applied on top of an "Action Wobbler."



We had so much fun putting this card together! Santa was colored with Copic markers and all his white fluff, hair and fur was just covered with white fabric paint from my local JoAnn's ( since everyone was out of liquid applique)...but it worked awesome. The wreath is a Hero Arts cling stamp called "Very Best Holiday"...that came in my Mystery Box the day I was making this card...and it just fit Santa perfect! And of course a card isn't complete around here without some clear "Wink of Stella" to add some sparkle!

Enjoy :)







No comments:

Post a Comment