Sunday, November 10, 2013

Cool Cuties

Just a quick card to share with y'all today for my Holiday Card Series #4. I made this cute card a few days ago and just loved how it turned out.


This sweet stamp and die set is another one that I picked up exclusively from Archiver's and it is made by Sizzix. I colored these adorable penguins with my Spectrum Noir markers and used some clear stickles on their hats to add some fun, sparkly dimention. 

The background was made using the "swiss dots" stencil from MFT and the Wendy Vecchi white embossing paste (this was my first try at this technique and can I just say that I am in love). The snow was created with white card stock covered with my clear "Wink of Stella"....and I gotta admit, it looks just like snow! Next, I added some glossy accents to the penguins cause penguins gotta shine. And lastly, the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn and was given to me with one of my orders as a thank you (gotta love Lawn Fawn)! 

I hope you enjoyed today's card. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, as well as a link to your blog. I'd love to see what you've been up to too :) Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment