Friday, November 8, 2013

Warm Wishes

Holiday Card Series #2

Hello again friends :)...Today I have a card to share with you quick that I threw together pretty fast. I used an adorable Sizzix stamp and die set that was made excluseively for Archiver's. I first stamped the image with Hero Arts Ocean ink and then water colored the mittens with a Tim Holtz "festive berries" distress marker and a Hero Arts aquash brush. I then added some twine and attached the mitteens and twine to a back ground that I made with my Hero Arts Shadow Ink daubers in "tide pool" and "pale tomato" as well as some "teal" Color Shine spray from Heidi Swapp. I then added some Doodle Bug Sprinkles in red and teal to the background for some added dimention....and of course I just had to use my "clear" Wink of Stella to the mittens :). Last but not least, I adhered my masterpiece to some matching card stock. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment