Friday, November 15, 2013

Another Newton Christmas

Howdy fellow card crafters! Its time to show you card #9 in my Holiday Card Series...YAY! Can you believe I've actually been keeping up with this? Its been so much fun,and challenging at times, with five kiddos around and my hubby home 24/7.

Anyway, on to today's card :). Last night, while watchin some movies with the fam. I stamped out a bunch of images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with my Copics and Spectrum Noirs. I figured it would be a good time to stock pile some images for my Holiday Card Series while I spent time with those I love.

One of the first images I chose to use, was of the adorable Newton again (From Newton's Nook "Newton's Holiday Mischief set". Here he is just sitting there with a Holiday Scarf and matching hat...just enjoying the Season. I used a felt tree right behind him that I recieved just today in my Hero Arts "Christmas Mix Mystery Box"(which was just packed full of awesomeness!!). I also added a "mirrored star" from Tim Holtz Idea-ology on top of the tree. The background was made using the new Mama Elephant "femme frames" and a MFT- pierced tag stax die-namic.

I know I may not list everything I used, so if you ever have a question about a specific item, feel free to leave a comment below and I will let you know, to the best of my knowledge, where that item came from. Thanks again for visiting....it means a lot!!

Enjoy!



            

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah! Thanks for sharing another cute Newton Card! Very cute tag and felt tree!

    ReplyDelete