Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Peace on Earth

Hello Crafters!

This is going to be a quickie again from me. Unfortunately the family bug got me and I have had absolutely no energy the last few days and am headed to sleep early (yes this is early for me...I don't usually fall asleep till after 2am).

I made a card for today but noticed a blurp that needs fixing while I as editing the photo, so you get this card instead....as my 12th card in my Holiday Card Series :).

This card was made a week or so ago using Hero Arts Products. The main stamping was done using the Hero Arts "Pen and Ink" Christmas tree stamp and the background was embossed with Hero Arts white embossing powder using the back ground stamp "tiny stars."

The sentiment was embossed in blue (not sure what brand of powder) and was stamped again from the "Holiday Subway Art" stamp from My Favorite Things. You've gotta see this stamp....its so perfect for so many cards!!

I've decided to enter this card into the Hero Arts Holiday Card Challenge under "My Favorite Things" I absolutely love this Hero Arts Tree Stamp as well as the distressed background using Tim Holtz Distress ink pads....and the embossed Hero Arts tiny stars background! This card has the best of everything :)

Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Love all those stars! And I love your blues and that sweet heart, too!

    ReplyDelete