Monday, November 18, 2013

Homework and #11

Yes folks, I'ma cheating tonight. I am posting two cards tonight that I put together while watching my Holiday Card Workshop online card class. These cards were patterend off of the ones done by the wonderful Shari Carroll...so hopefully I give her cards justice!! She is amazing!!

I could have made them exactly like hers because I had all of the right products, but I felt like I should put my own spin on it, although slight!

Can you tell the difference?

Hope all is well with you and I hope this gets your motor turning, so you to can get started on your Holiday Cards! 

Enjoy!!







2 comments:

  1. Love your cards! I especially like the trees in the circle in the first one. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the washi tape!! Great choice! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete