Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thank You Snow Much


Isn't this snowman just the cutest? Hello my friends..... This is my 10th card in my Holiday Card Series and I had "snow" much fun making it (pun totally intended..lol)! 

The image, snowflake, and sentiment are all from My favorite Things and I colored them with Spectrum Noir and Copics last night (you can read about that yesterday). The snowflake is from "Snowflake Splendor" and was cut with its matching die. The snowman and sentiment is a Pure Innocence set called...."Thanks Snow Much" (that should be easy to remember...haha) and was cut by me :). I added some fun patterned papers to the background, from My Mind's Eye's "Winter "Wonderland" 6x6 paper pad,....which I've just adored and have used a ton of lately...(hmm..I might just have to buy another one...dangit)! The other snowflakes were just punched off the backside of the snowman patterned paper ( no reason to waste it right?), and the flair is from Lawn Fawn's "Peace Joy Love" collection. Lastly, I added some clear and green "wink of stella" to the scarf, and just clear to the hat and nose....then I tied some May Arts Ivory twine around the card to finish it up! 

I don't know about you...but the flu has made its way back into our house this weekend with the sudden drop of temperatues! Here's hoping Momma and the rest of ya stays flu free!!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment