Thursday, November 21, 2013

Polka-Dot Friends

    I made this fun Lawn Fawn card for the latest Lawnscapings challenge.....and for card # 14 in my Holiday Card Series.

   This time the challenge is to incorporate polka-dots on your card. I used the black and white polka-dot card stock from Lawn Fawn's "Peace Joy Love" collection to refect a cold, dark snowy night. A group of "friends" in the form of snowmen and birds, colored with copics and wink of stella markers, are gathered together to keep each other warm. I also added some white enamel dots to again add more polka-dot snow to the background....and some black enamel dots for buttons on the snowmen. I also added some liquid black enamel accent to the eyes of each of the characters and some glossy accents on the carrot noses and warm heart!

Enjoy :)


4 comments:

  1. Super cutecard!! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Deborah. BTW, you won one of the prize from Caring Hearts Card Drive. Can you please email me. Thanks. wirianta@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am crazy nuts about this card! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! :)

    So glad you played along with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how totally cute.. loving all the fun snowmen... thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges..

    ReplyDelete