Saturday, November 9, 2013

Meowy Christmas

Welcome to my Holiday Card Series Card #3. Today's card was made specifially for the current sketch challenge on Newton's Nook's blog, but unfortunately didn't realize it ended last night and I didn't get it downloaded in time.....oh well :(...... How cute is this kitten though? I am just in love with Jennifer's stamps but mostly I am in love with her stamps of Newton.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored it with Copics and cut him out with a MFT stacked pierced circle die. I then die cut out another circle just one size bigger to frame him with. I then added a variety of different Christmas printed card stock to finish off the sketch and added some sprinkles and an adorable bow out of some ribbon I purchased from Michaels (isn't it gorgeous?). I couldn't call a card complete without some clear Wink of Stella on it somewhere....so I added it to the lights to make them twinkle and a bit on Newton's ears and nose. The idea for the sentiment came from the same set but I wanted to make it larger and stand out more, so I used some letters from Lawn Fawn's "Claire's ABC's" set for "Meowy" and the "Christmas" stamp is from Lawn Fawn's "Trim a Tree". ENJOY :)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the card! Sorry you didn't get it uploaded in time -- but I still love it! So cute! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete